HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLY : EQUIPMENT SUPPLY
Hospital equipment supply : Used restaurant equipment pittsburgh pa : Boot camping equipment fishing gear goods hunting sporting.
Hospital Equipment Supply
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- An institution providing medical and surgical treatment and nursing care for sick or injured people
- A hospice, esp. one run by the Knights Hospitaller
- a health facility where patients receive treatment
- a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care
- A charitable institution for the education of the young
- A hospital, in the modern sense of the word, is an institution for health care providing patient treatment by specialized staff and equipment, and often, but not always providing for longer-term patient stays.
- an amount of something available for use
- offering goods and services for sale
- Make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide
- Be a source of (something needed)
- Provide (someone) with something needed or wanted
- give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
Lower Limb Rehabilitation Therapy Equipment for Seat
-3 modes: Passive, Active, Motor-assisted
-reliable connection with seat
o3 training mode: Passive, Motor-assisted and Active
?Passive training: the Equipment moves limb. It helps to relax the muscles and to reduce the spasticity. Passive training improves the blood circulation and supplies the oxygen and nutrition to the muscles.
?Motor-assisted training: especially for patients with minimal residual muscle strength and muscle weaknesses. Residual muscle strength can be rediscovered and established. Any impulse of the leg would be detected by the sensor and the training would be completed with the assist of motor. In many diseases, such training helps to speed up the recovery process.
?Active training: The patient trains actively against continuously adjustable resistance for developing the muscle strength.
•Comfort and adaptability:
oVariable speeds adapt to different physical conditions of the patients.
oAdjustable Equipment length adaptable to patients.
oAdaptable mouvement Amplitude
oConnection with wheelchairs or seats is convenient and reliable, inseparable during the running.
oJoints and muscle protection.
oWhen the training time exceeds 10 minutes, the machine releases muscle and joints fatigues automatically.
oRemote control switches ensure the operation safety.
Solar Powered Teaching Hospital in Haiti
Sustainable does not only mean supportive for the environment, sometimes it supports an entire population. It is the case of the Mirebalais Hospital in Haiti, a state of the art 320 bed teaching facility powered by solar panels. After the devastating earthquake of January 2010, this ecofriendly jewel has been redesigned and donated by Nicholas Clark Architects. The structure's energy supply will be supplemented by the solar panels on the roof, ensuring that the facility is never without power - especially during the frequent outages. Natural ventilation is used for the cooling as well as to prevent the trasmission of airborne diseases, like tuberculosis, and is encouraged through the design of the integrated garden and courtyards. Lighting will engage with the hot tropical sun, with natural daylighting used to spare energy for hospital equipment.
All of these features maximise the efficiency of the hospital, providing a fundamental service without digging into the area's energy supplies. What is even more amazing is that all of the funds for the hospital have come from direct donations from individuals and firms through Partners In Health.
Construction is expected to be complete in January 2012. Click here to read more.
safety standards for electrical equipment
free workout equipment
fitness equipments bangalore
equipment rental watertown ny
everlast sports equipment
digital photo equipment
landscape rental equipment
surgical equipments manufacturer
pictures of logging equipment
southern indiana lawn equipment
HORSE RIDING EQUIPMENT MELBOURNE. EQUIPMENT MELBOURNE « HOME » KITCHEN EQUIPMENT MONTREAL - KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
Post a comment